Thursday 27 October 2011

Mystery of the Third Planet (US version)

American dub of soviet cartoon Mystery of the Third Planet. In this version they changed some names, deleted some scenes, and added some new talks. They also changed soundtrack.

I find that many russians think that this is horrible version. But I think its not horrible at all. Yes, they changed catroon a bit, remove some things and add new ones and completely rewrite soundtrack. In my opinion original cartoon version and soundtrack is better but this US version is worth watching if you want differen feel of original cartoon.. They really make a good alternate version of cartoon :)

PS. I really liked voices, some new Alice thoughts parts, and music reminds me Spore (video game). Enjoy and please leave your comments!















No comments:

Post a Comment