Tuesday 3 November 2015

Armies Army - VDV vehicles Pre release Sale now on!

Hurrah! Some of my 3D vehicles have been casted by Armies Army

News from Armies Army
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ArmiesArmy is very pleased to announce its very first release of 15mm Cold War vehicles. The first release are the vehicles of the "Vozdushno-desantnye voyska" VDV Soviet Airborne troops of the 1980's.

These will be available at a discounted preorder price until the 20th of November.

Available are the BMD-1 , BMD-1P and the ASU-85 Assault gun. The platoon packs contain three vehicles and the company pack contains 3 platoon packs and 1 HQ vehicle (ten total)


All vehicles will be discounted. The more you buy the greater the discount. If you would like alternative packs please drop me an email or contact me through my blog. You can also find me on armiesarmy facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ArmiesArmy/ 

All are available now at my shop www.armiesarmy.com I will be following these up with the appropriate infantry over the next month. These will include tank riders, Zu-23-2, AGS-17, DShK tripod mounts, 120mm mortars.

///////////////////////////////////////////




No comments:

Post a Comment